Life may be full of compromises, but with this luxury firm mattress and adjustable base you don't have to sacrifice the soft touch you love for the firm support your body needs. Taking the hybrid mattress to a higher level, this technologically advanced mattress, with a 2,500 total coil count, blends 1.5" individually wrapped nano coils with an 8" pocketed coil system for superior support, pressure relief and responsiveness. Layering four types of high-density foams, including 2" memory foam, this hybrid luxury firm mattress set really is the stuff dreams are made of. All you have to give up is tossing and turning.
- Includes queen mattress and adjustable base
- Comfort level: luxury firm
- Mattress with 1.5" high-density quilt foam; 2" high-density memory foam; 2" five-zone high-density poly foam; 1" high-density base foam; 1.5" nano coil system (crafted with 1,872 individual coils); 8" pocketed coil system (with 720 coils) includes Ashley Edge support; over 2,500 total coil count
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress with 10-year limited warranty
- Base with adjustable head; wired remote control; USB charging available in remote
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.