For those longing for just the right balance of plushness and support, this full Euro top mattress and foundation set is a top choice. Five different levels of high-density foam, including plush pressure-relieving foam and gel memory foam for temperature regulation, work in concert to provide the ideal balance of comfort and support. Rest assured, a power packed wrapped steel unit offers reinforced structural support where you need it most, while 13-gauge wrapped coils provide edge support for a larger sleep surface and supportive sitting surface. The included foundation is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creating a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Includes full mattress with full foundation
- Mattress comfort level: Euro top
- Mattress with 15.5" profile; 1.5" high-density quilt foam; 2" high-density plush zoned sculpted pressure relief foam; 3" high-density firm upholstery-grade body foam; 0.5" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support; 1" high-density base foam
- Mattress features Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support; power packed wrapped coil unit
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Foundation with sturdy metal frame; headboard brackets included
- Foundation sets up quickly; no tools needed
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Full Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.