Luxury comfort leads to luxury rest. This firm split king mattress and adjustable base set soothes your body with cottony softness on the mattress cover. Packed inside are layers of support foam and gel memory foam to relieve your pressure points. Rows of power packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer. A worthy solution for back sleepers, you'll wake up feeling refreshed every time. Sleep comfort is also taken to the ultimate level with adjustable head, neck and feet positions. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes two twin XL firm mattresses and two twin XL adjustable bases for split king bed with individualized settings
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- Mattress features 11" profile; 1.5" firm support quilt foam; 2" firm support foam; 1" high-density base foam; 4-way stretch knit cover; luxury cotton fiber; super support polyester fiber; 0.5" high-density gel support memory foam; power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year limited warranty
- Base with all steel frame; foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head, neck and foot; wireless hand control; programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore); 2 USB power ports; head and foot massage; motion sensor-activated under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||4-Piece King Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.