This budget-friendly firm queen mattress and adjustable base set offers a comfortable night's sleep at a comfortably affordable price. At the core of this mattress: 13.5-gauge tempered steel coils that provide maximum support for a sound sleep. Quality foam and quilted polyester fabric add an enhanced level of comfort. Sleep comfort is also taken to the ultimate level with adjustable head, neck and feet positions. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes queen firm mattress and queen adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with polyester knit quilt cover; poly-foam support
- Mattress features high-quality coils for consistent support and proper balance; 1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support
- Mattress is hypoallergenic; meets Federal Flammability Standard CFR1633
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 1-year limited warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head, neck and foot; wireless hand control; programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore); 2 USB power ports; head and foot massage; motion sensor-activated under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.