For you, comfort, support, quality and price are all top of mind. Rest easy. This queen Euro top mattress and adjustable base set blends high performance with low-maintenance features to stand the test of time and offer great overall support. At the core of the mattress: a 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system that's topped by layer upon layer of feel-good comfort, including high-density foam, firm support foam, firm quilt foam and gel memory lumbar support foam for a cooler night's sleep. And for added protection: a luxury nano stain-resistant/waterproof cover and bed bug/dust mite/allergen barrier for peace of mind. By pairing the mattress with the power base's adjustable head and foot positioning, you can get the sleep you've always dreamed of. Adjust the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable rest. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes queen mattress and queen adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: Euro top
- Mattress with 12" profile; 1.5" firm convoluted quilt foam; 2" firm support foam; 0.5" gel memory lumbar support foam; 1.5" firm convoluted quilt foam; 1" high-density foam encasement
- Mattress features 0.75" high-density base support foam; 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system; 13-gauge border coils; bed bug encasement; 300 g luxury nano stain treated stretch cover; concealed micro-teeth zipper with patented zip tie closure
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base features adjustable head and foot; wireless backlight remote control; 2 USB power ports; all steel frame; quick setup; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.