Top comfort with endless possibilities for restful sleep with this10-inch California king innerspring pillow top mattress. You'll love the inviting feel of its soft top surface with high-density quilt foam. The firming pad and high-density body foam work with each of the pocketed coils of the coil unit to contour to your body for a traditional feel that delivers pressure point relief and the firmness you need. A layer of high-density gel memory foam is built in to provide restorative support for your lower back. Sleep comfort is also taken to the ultimate level with adjustable head, neck and feet positions. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes California king pillow top mattress and California king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with 0.75" high-density quilt foam; 2.5" high-density body foam; high-density gel memory foam for lumbar support
- Mattress features 0.25" firming pad; 13-gauge Bonnell coil unit with 390 individual power packed wrapped coils
- Mattress is hypoallergenic
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head, neck and foot; wireless hand control; programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore); 2 USB power ports; head and foot massage; motion sensor-activated under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece California King Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.