Get the best sleep of your life with this pillow top king innerspring mattress and adjustable base set, designed to deliver plush comfort and so much more. Its dust mite and allergen barrier, which is also waterproof, goes the extra mile in keeping allergens at bay for a better sleep. Gel memory foam, along with the foam encased pocketed coil unit and firm support foam layers, work together to provide all the support you need, especially for your back. And it's attractive, too. The stylish quilted pattern of the luxury nano stain-resistant stretch knit cover makes this the perfect choice for any bedroom. Sleep comfort is also taken to the ultimate level with adjustable head, neck and feet positions. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes king pillow top mattress and king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- Mattress with 400-gauge luxury nano stain resistant stretch knit cover
- Waterproof zip-on cover keeps mattress free of pollen, dust, dust mites and moisture; mattress is hypoallergenic
- Mattress features 2" firm convoluted quilt foam; 2" firm support foam; 0.5" gel memory lumbar support foam; 0.752" high-density base support foam; foam encased 638 15-gauge pocket coil unit with gel memory foam; 13-gauge border; center coils all surrounded by 1" high-density foam encasement
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head, neck and foot; wireless hand control; programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore); 2 USB power ports; head and foot massage; motion sensor-activated under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.