Enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep with this hybrid king innerspring mattress and adjustable base set. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. High-density foam provides the firmness you love. Gel memory foam provides restorative support for your lower back. By pairing the mattress with the power base's adjustable head and foot positioning, you can get the sleep you've always dreamed of. Adjust the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable rest. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes hybrid king mattress and king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- Mattress with 0.75" high-density gel memory foam lumbar support; 1.5" high density super-soft quilt foam; 1" upholstery-grade comfort support foam; 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils; individual power packed wrapped coils
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; quick setup; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head and foot; wireless backlight remote control; 2 USB power ports
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.