Enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep with this 12-inch hybrid innerspring king mattress and foundation set. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. The mattress' high-density foam provides the firmness you love, while the gel memory foam provides restorative support for your lower back. The included foundation is designed to cater to your busy lifestyle and built to last. It's ready to assemble in the comfort of your home. Constructed with a sturdy metal frame with rounded corners for safety, it's the last foundation you'll ever need.
- Includes king mattress and king foundation
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- Mattress with 0.75" high-density gel memory foam lumbar support; 1.5" high density super soft quilt foam; 1" upholstery grade comfort support foam; 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coil; individual power packed wrapped coils
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Foundation includes metal frame, metal inside supports, slats, removable cover and hardware
- Foundation features rounded corners for safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.