This firm king mattress and foundation set is just the right combination for perfect sleep. Enjoy restful nights and refreshed mornings on a mattress that doesn't "give" too much yet still pampers with cradling comfort. Ideal for back and stomach sleepers, this mattress has five levels of high-density foam (including a layer of gel memory foam for temperature regulation) to provide the ideal balance of comfort and support. Rest assured, 720 power packed 15-gauge wrapped steel coils offer reinforced structural support where you need it most, while 13-gauge wrapped coils provide edge support so you can stretch out comfortably and enjoy a more supportive sitting surface. The mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly, without using any tools, to create a sleep haven with unwavering support. The clearance from frame to floor is spacious enough for under bed storage. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard.
- Includes king mattress and foundation (2 risers)
- Comfort level: firm
- 15" profile
- 0.75" high-density quilt foam; 2" high-density firm zoned sculpted pressure relief foam; 2" high-density firm upholstery grade body foam; 0.5" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support; 1" high-density base foam
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support; power packed 15-gauge wrapped coils
- 10-year limited mattress warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Riser has sturdy metal frame; easy to transport
- Assembly required; sets up quickly (no tools needed); headboard brackets included
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.