When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this blissful bedroom set. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the overhead LED light strip on the headboard such a bright idea. A plethora of storage options await your wardrobe needs.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, 2-drawer storage footboard, platform rails, 2-drawer side storage unit and wood roll slats) and 6-drawer dresser
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Smoky gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Linear drawer pulls with antiqued gunmetal-tone finish
- Dresser and bed with smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen finished interiors
- Headboard with dimmable LED light strip
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with 4 Storage Drawers with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.