Inspired by traditional lodge style furnishings, this 8-piece bedroom set is a masterpiece in rustic refinement. Sporting a dramatic contrast of light and dark tones, this bedroom set is crafted with acacia wood and veneers beautified with a complex, glazed finish.
- Includes queen panel headboard, storage footboard, rails with roll slats, dresser, mirror, chest of drawers and 2 nightstands
- Bed, chest, nightstand and dresser made of acacia wood, veneer and engineered wood
- Footboard with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction; top drawers felt-lined
- Chest, nightstand and dresser with dark oil-rubbed bronze-tone hardware
- Dresser and chest include tipover restraint devices
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Nightstand with 2 USB charging stations; power cord included; UL Listed
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.