This bedroom set with upholstered sleigh bed breathes new life into vintage design. Its complex gray washed finish with layered undertones is wonderfully easy on the eyes, while the lay-back cushioned headboard and padded footboard give a generous scale and plenty of dimension. Overhanging upper drawers are a distinctive touch.
- Includes bed (with headboard, footboard, rails with storage and roll slats), dresser with mirror and 2 nightstands
- Made of wood, oak veneer and engineered wood
- Weathered gray finish with layered undertones
- Pearl gray polyester upholstery with nailhead trim
- Wire-brushed texture
- Metal knobs with dark steel finish
- Side rails each with 2 roomy storage drawers
- Included roll slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Dresser with 8 drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand with drawer, cubby, 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB ports (power cord included; UL Listed)
- Drawers with dovetail construction
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Upholstered Bed with 4 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.