Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this bedroom set is your dream retreat realized. A sumptuous beauty, the upholstered bed wows with a distressed chipped white finish for heirloom appeal. Deep tufting on the cushioned upholstered headboard adds such a cozy element sure to put you at ease. Framed drawer fronts, decorative corbels, bail pulls and contrasting wood finished surfaces only add to the charm.
- Includes bed (with upholstered headboard, footboard and rails), dresser with mirror and chest
- Bed made of wood and engineered wood with distressed, chipped white finish
- Polyester upholstery with foam cushion and button tufting
- Dresser, chest and nightstand made of veneers, wood and engineered wood, with cast resin components
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with antiqued two-tone finish
- Dresser with 6 drawers (top drawers felt lined)
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 drawers (top drawer felt lined)
- Nightstand with drawer and display shelf
- Drawers with dovetail construction
- Dark bronze-tone metal hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.