The quality craftsmanship is clear to see. The signature design elements-including handsome lines, inlaid panels, antiqued hardware and stately moulding-are easy to love. Satisfying your taste for heritage classic style, this bedroom set is elegant without looking fussy. Finer details, including dovetail construction and felt-lined top drawers, make it a choice sure to impress for years to come.
- Includes bed (with headboard, footboard, rails and roll slats), dresser with mirror, chest and nightstand
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Footboard has 2 storage drawers with dovetail construction and bun feet
- Dresser has 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawers felt lined; bottom drawers cedar lined); felt-lined pull-out tray behind top middle drawer
- Chest has 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawer felt lined; bottom drawers cedar lined)
- Nightstand has 2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawer felt lined; bottom drawer cedar lined); felt-lined pull-out tray behind bottom drawer
- Dark bronze-tone hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Sleigh Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.