With its clean, crisp and fresh finish, this dresser is understated elegance done to perfection. Whether you're looking to exude an air of cottage chic flair or a relaxed vintage vibe, this easy-to-love look makes just the right statement, right down to its pewter-tone finish hardware for a sophisticated touch.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard)
- Pewter-tone finish knobs
- Scalloped moulding
- 6 smooth-operating drawers
- Includes tipover restraint device
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Six Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
||Bostwick Shoals Dresser
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64''W x 17''D x 35''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.