Inspired by natural beauty, refined to perfection. This nightstand brings cozy outdoor vibes to your bedroom with its warm and inviting golden rustic finish. Antiqued gunmetal handles adorn the two drawers on its framed front for an industrial touch, while USB charging adds a high-tech element to the simple, streamlined design.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Golden rustic finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate veneer replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Handles with antiqued gunmetal finish
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Framed front and pilasters
- 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Two Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||22''W x 16''D x 25''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.