Here's to a kid-friendly bed that blends in beautifully with modern farmhouse living. This lovely loft bed features a charming white porch fence effect, to help them create a little home of their own. Coordinating under bed rolling storage bins are the perfect accompaniment to this contemporary bedroom suite.
- Bed frame and ladder made of solid wood
- Panels and 2 underbed storage boxes made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Two-tone with antiqued white paint and replicated expotic wood grain in light tan natural wood coloration
- Loft-style bed with sturdy ladder
- Top bunk with protective side rails
- Under bed storage boxes with metal casters for easy mobility
- Sturdy ladder leads to top bunk
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission states that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Loft Bed with Under Bed Bin Storage
||Twin Loft Bed with Under Bed Storage
|Item Color Key
||Wrenalyn Twin Loft Bed with Under Bed Bin Storage
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||79''W x 20''D x 10''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.