An indulgent choice with deep seats crafted for ultra-plush softness, this loveseat is the ideal merger of modern flair and classic staying power. If you love a touch of texture, you're sure to appreciate this loveseat's gorgeous gray upholstery with subtle chevron effect. Posh toss pillows layered over the loose back cushions perfect the richly relaxed aesthetic.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Plush reversible seat and back cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- 3 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||68''W x 44''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.