There are two sides to this sectional. The traditional side includes roll arms, an elegant, timeless profile and sophisticated tailoring. Then there are the modern comforts: exceptionally plush cushions and a decadent chaise, giving your guests plenty of seating and giving you all the sack-out space you deserve. The stunning velvet upholstery is punctuated with distinctive nailhead trim. Faux fur pillows add the perfect touch of glam.
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing corner chaise and left-arm facing sofa
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back cushions and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Navy polyester velvet upholstery
- Pewter-tone nailhead trim
- Faux fur and striped accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Trendle 2-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.