- Factory Mattress Sales [Lincolnton, LLC] delivery staff, WILL NOT remove any stained, soiled, or unsanitary bedding or furniture.
- Factory Mattress Sales delivery staff, WILL NOT assemble or move any furniture not purchased [at the time of delivery] from Factory Mattress Sales. The customer must notify staff at Factory Mattress Sales about any special delivery procedures required.
- Examples: Delivering products upstairs, Delivery in a apartment building where passcodes may be required for entry, etc…
- Factory Mattress Sales is NOT responsible for fit or entry of products into your home [through doorways, hallways, around corners, upstairs, etc]. If needed- our staff will be more than happy to provide the customer with measurements of products to ensure a perfect fit!
- If the Factory Mattress Sales delivery truck cannot deliver at your location- the customer will be responsible for delivery from the nearest accessible point for our truck.
- While our delivery crew is very experienced, it is still the customers responsibility to make sure the delivery will go with ease.
- Extraordinary circumstances that might be required to ensure a delivery will be held to the customers expense. Examples: Taking furniture through windows, removal of doors, windows etc.. The customer will be held responsible.
- Set up of furniture is included in the delivery process.
- Someone 18 years or older must be home to accept the delivery.
- Delivery time is between 10:00 and 4:00, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Factory Mattress Sales is NOT responsible for delays in the shipping or processing procedures from the mattress or furniture manufacturer.
- Please inspect your receipt for accuracy. Errors unintentionally made are subject to correction!
- Floor models are sold in AS- IS conditions- we will notify you if you are receiving a floor model- it is your job to inspect it to your satisfaction and report to our staff any concerns!
- Factory Mattress Sales check return fee is $25.00
- Adjustable bed bases cannot be returned, per the manufacturer.
- It is customers responsibility to maintain records of furniture/ mattresses/ accents purchased to make warranty claims, re- purchases, etc..
Damages & Warranties:
- At the time of delivery- the customer is responsible for inspection of each piece delivered. If you find that something is damaged or defective [that we didn’t notice!] please alert your delivery staff immediately! Factory Mattress Sales will return the furniture to you- replaced to your satisfaction [either repaired, or re- ordered]
- Factory Mattress Sales DOES NOT guarantee any warranties!
- All warranties are FACTORY WARRANTIES!
- If the customer is concerned about durability, wear & tear, quality, etc of a product- please let staff at Factory Mattress Sales know and we will be glad to discuss your concerns thoroughly.
- Guarantee of durability, wear & tear, quality etc is manufacturer warrantied.
- MATTRESS WARRANTY PROCEDURES:
- Dirt, tears, stains, torn labels, missing labels, not having proper supports WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY! We suggest not taking any tags off your mattress, just to be safe!
- Call/ Email us with any questions about warranty information
-  735- 0072
- Factory Mattress Sales accepts returns OF FURNITURE (no mattresses) within 24 hours- with proof of purchase. We are entitled to charge a 25% restocking fee.
- Special orders (camper mattresses, special size bedding, etc) CANNOT be returned. SPECIAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE!
- Factory Mattress Sales has the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in NEW CONDITION.
- If you are returning an item that we delivered, and we need to travel back to your home to pick up the returned item- you WILL be charged a pick- up fee. (locally, around $20.00)
- Your initial delivery fee, cannot be refunded.
- Refunds will be granted back to you- by Business Check, or posted back to your credit- card- you must COME INTO our store to receive this, however.
Layaway/ Financing/ Payment Options
- We require 30% down as a deposit.
- Layaway cannot exceed 3 months.
- It is the customers responsibility to let the Factory Mattress Sales staff know at least 4 weeks ahead of time, to allow for orders to be placed, etc. Please allow time to order.
- Layaway monthly payments cannot be refunded, no exceptions.
- West- Creek financial has a online application you can find by clicking here
- To apply with WestCreek you must have a photo- id, SSN/ ITIN, $40.00 in bank, Bank account information.
- Synchrony financial requires an in store application. You must come in store to complete this.
- Once applications have been submitted, everything is between WestCreek/ Synchrony- you must handle issues, problems etc with each company. Factory Mattress Sales is out of the equation for security purposes.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and personal checks with valid ID
- We do not accept out of state checks or town checks.
- We do not hold credit card information. After each phone transaction information will be discarded.
- You will be required to provide your card number for each payment made.
- We will not give out your information to marketers, other companies, or solicitors.
- Addresses, phone numbers are kept for the Factory Mattress Sales staffs use only to inform you about purchases, deliveries, etc.
Pickup of Products:
- We refuse the right to load purchases on cars or trailers that we deem unfit to haul merchandise.
- For your security, please let us know if someone other than the name(s) on the receipt will be making the pickup.
- You must provide your own straps, bungees, rope, etc. Factory Mattress Sales does not provide any tie- downs.
- Factory Mattress Sales staff cannot help you tie down furniture- we will help you load on an acceptable vehicle however.
- Once out of our parking lot, you are responsible for your merchandise.
- Factory Mattress Sales staff WILL NOT put mattresses or furniture on top of any vehicle, no exceptions!
We are committed to your satisfaction. If you need us anytime, give us a call or shoot us an email. Thank you sincerely for doing your business with our family- now you are a part of ours. Mark, Julie, Bobby, Rachal, Jacob, Colby & Nolen.